ASIAN CHICKEN SLAW SALAD
For the Dressing:
- 1 1/2 TB organic minced ginger
- 4 TB coconut aminos (soy sauce can be substituted instead, but check for added sugar, msg and gmo’s)
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar
- 1 TB balsamic vinegar
- 1 TB fresh lime juice
- Seasoning to taste: fresh or dried basil, garlic powder, ground black pepper and sea salt.
- 16 oz grilled chicken strips (I use the pre-grilled chicken strips at Costco because they have no additives or preservatives)
- 1 bag organic broccoli slaw
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 cups organic mixed greens
- cilantro or parsley for garnish
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients, set aside.
- Cut up chicken strips to desired size and add to bowl.
- In a salad bowl add 4oz of the chicken, 1/4 of the broccoli slaw, 1/4 of the sliced onions, 1 cup of the mixed greens, and 2 TB of the dressing to the bowl and using tongs toss. Garnish the salad with some fresh cilantro or parsley for extra pop of freshness.
*If following the 21 Day Fix eating plan, each serving uses the following containers: 2 green and 1 red.