Spinach and Sundried Tomato Turkey Meatballs
Serves 4, 4-6 meatballs per serving depending on size
- 1.25 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cage free brown egg (whisked with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil)
- ½ cup dried julienned sun dried tomatoes (no additives)
- 1 cup organic baby spinach
- basil (either a handful fresh chopped or 1 tsp dried)
- cilantro (either a handful fresh chopped or 1 tsp dried)
- ground sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheets or jelly roll pan with parchment paper or foil and then put a wire rack on top of each of them. Spray the racks with coconut oil spray or olive oil spray so the meatballs don’t stick.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix using your hands. Once all is combined make little meatballs with the mixture and place on the wire racks. Wash your hands because you just touched raw meat and now your fingers are covered in it!
- Bake the meatballs in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Want a little crispness on top? Broil on high for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Enjoy now or once cool, package for later!
*If following the 21 Day Fix eating plan each serving size uses the following containers: 1 Red.