Yesterday was the perfect day to do my weekly #FoodPrepSunday. It had snowed a lot the day before, so it was a perfect day to stay inside and heat up the kitchen with the stove and oven! Thankfully the sun did come out, which helped with shoveling, and it gave me some great natural light in the kitchen for photos. Plus, I prefer natural light so much more than using a lamp or overhead lighting because it keeps me happy and awake!
Photos taken with my camera are posted below this week’s meal plan. But, make sure to follow me on Instagram @yummyinmycleantummy, so every Sunday you can follow along as I cook!
This Week’s Meal Plan
Links to the recipes will be posted throughout the week.
- What comes first? The Chicken or the Egg Bake?
- Protein Smoothies
- Honey Mustard Bison Meatballs and Quinoa
- Orange Ginger Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli
- Winter Steak Salad
- Quinoa Spaghetti with Chicken and Veggie Marinara
- Turkey Burgers with Broccoli Slaw
- Crispy Buffalo Bites from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Apples and All Natural Peanut Butter (for Jeff) and Almond Butter (for me)
- Carrots and Hummus
- Plum Tomatoes stuffed with Hummus
- String Cheese and Whole Grain Sesame Sticks
- String Cheese and Sweet Potato Chips
Photos of the breakfasts and lunches:
Click a photo for a larger view and to be able to scroll through them all!